First of all, how awesome does this set look? Big shout out to Party City for the Egg-celent Easter decorations! Now, let’s talk about what I like to call “deceptively delicious” menu planning. I don’t have kids (yet!) but I do know from my experience with children that sometimes you have to get them to be creative when it comes to eating the “good for you” stuff. It’s as easy as swapping out milk for Premier Protein in this delicious recipe. They come out thin and crispy and super delish! I added just a touch of Grade B maple syrup.
Then, the whole family gets a boost of energy without all the sugar. The recipe calls for Premier Protein’s Vanilla Shake – which is packed with 30g of protein, only 1g of sugar and 160 calories. It’s a yummy and healthy option for your family’s Easter brunch.
In the mood for a smoothie instead? You can make a Carrot Cake smoothie that you, the kids (and the Easter Bunny) will rave about!
- 1 Premier Protein vanilla shake
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 1oz box of raisins
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves
- Splash of honey
- 3 ice cubes
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
New Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch O’s is made with the addition of whole grain O’s to to the traditional mix of flakes and bunches, which adds more crunch, texture and variety in every spoonful. My favorite is the Honey Crunch O’s! You know when you finish a bowl of cereal and then there’s milk left over that the cereal has been soaking in? OMG. Creamy, yummy sips of honey!
Now let’s talk Farm to Table Sandwiches with Hellmann’s Organic Original Mayonnaise. Specifically, Asiago & Prosciutto Toasts with Hellmann’s Organic Garlic Mayonnaise and an Open-Faced Salmon Sandwiches with Herb Cucumber Relish. Can anyone say, Easter Brunch?
Hellmann’s just introduced 2 new products – the first-ever organic mayonnaise and plant-based, eggless spread – both of which make great bases for lighter twists on classic spring and summer recipes– from salads to dips. The organic mayo is USDA-certified with no artificial flavoring or preservatives and is available in 3 delicious flavors: Original, Roasted Garlic, and Spicy Chipotle. This creamy delish from Hellmann’s, free from cholesterol, eggs, and artificial colors and flavors.
This is going to be my new GO-TO entertaining appetizer– I was literally licking the melty mayo cheese off the toasts after the segment on Atlanta & Company!
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, about 5 slices, chopped
- 1 loaf (12-in.) French baguette, sliced into 18 pieces
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Combine Asiago, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise and prosciutto in small bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly on baguette slices, then arrange on baking sheet.
- Broil until golden, about 3 minutes. Arrange toasts on serving platter, then drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with basil.
- Tip: To make your own balsamic glaze, simmer balsamic vinegar over medium heat until thickened and it coats the back of a spoon.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods Organic Original Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh herbs, (dill, tarragon or parsley)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 cup lightly packed arugula
- 4 slices beefsteak tomato
- 8 ounces salmon fillet, broiled or poached, cut into 4 pieces
- Combine Hellmann's® Organic Original, cucumber, onion, herbs and mustard in small bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cucumber relish on each toast slice. Evenly top with arugula, tomato, salmon, then remaining relish.
When I was a kid, my parents would always give us stockings filled with toiletries, like toothpaste, toothbrushes and shampoo. Easter is the perfect opportunity to do a “Clean and Healthy Teeth” basket! And, hello’s flavors not only get the kid’s teeth clean (after eating that chocolate Easter Bunny) the flavors tastes so good that they won’t argue with you!
Each toothpaste is as natural as can be with products free from dyes, parabens, microbeads or artificial sweeteners.
Just don’t be surprised when they start going through the tubes faster than normal! On that note, hello and Happy Easter!
*This is a sponsored post by Premier Protein, Honey Bunches Of Oats, Hellman’s and hello toothpaste, but all opinions are my own.