Remember the end of a bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal? When the milk would turn that pastel shade of pinky delish? And it was like drinking liquid heaven? This is the recreation of that in popsicle form! Meet Strawberry Yogurt Fruity Pebbles pops… you’re welcome!
- 5 Tb strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tb low-fat whipped topping
- 2 Tb chopped strawberries
- 3 Tb Fruity or Cocoa Pebble Cereal
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping until well blended; stir in strawberries.
- Spoon 1 Tb of cereal into 9oz paper cup; cover with half the yogurt mixture. Repeat latyers. Top with remaining 1 Tb of cereal. Insert popsicle stick halfway into center of cup.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Peel off paper cup to serve.
I mean, look at that melty delish! I had the chance to include my favorite kiddos in this particular segment– I consider them my niece and nephew, but they’re the children of my best friend from high school. Ethan and Gabby were EXPERT chipwhich builders! See for yourself below…
These cuties made their debut on Fox 45’s Good Day Baltimore….I think they’re naturals, don’t you?
The chipwhich recipe couldn’t be simpler. If you have time to make your own cookies, even better, but in a pinch, grab some store bought cookies in flavors you love. For this segment I used classic chocolate chip cookies with chocolate ice cream studded with Cocoa Pebbles and lemon cookies with vanilla ice cream and Fruity Pebbles. For a fun and easy trick to get the ice cream to fit perfectly, check out my video on Craft Box Girls TV.
- Ice cream
- Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles
- Put your favorite flavor of ice cream between 2 of your favorite cookies.
- Roll sides in Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles