Did I have you at Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffle? Thought so… These are ridiculously easy and obscenely delicious. Like, the kind of yum that has you sneaking down to the kitchen late at night for “one more bite.” I’ve made this base recipe many times, but the addition of peanut butter just makes it, well, peanut butter perfection. I used creamy peanut butter, but if you want more crunch inside the truffle, you can substitute crunchy. Personally, I prefer my crunch on the outside– and it looks so pretty!
I’ve partnered with The Georgia Peanut Commission this month to celebrate National Peanut Month, so I’m even more inspired to come up with new recipes that feature the most delish nut on the Planet! Stay tuned for more decadent recipes in the coming weeks!
- 1 package of Double Stuff Oreos
- 1 (8oz) package of full fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Dark chocolate melting wafers
- crushed peanuts
- lollipop sticks (optional)
- Mix Oreos in food processor until smooth, then add cream cheese and peanut butter. Continue mixing until the batter is whipped together.
- Scoop out batter into a bowl and freeze for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out of freezer and ball up batter into golf ball sized truffles.
- If so desired, put in lollipop sticks and then dip into melted chocolate wafers and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle peanuts on truffles before chocolate dries.