I love to entertain with desserts that are low maintenance and don’t require an oven! This is a spin on my original No Bake Cheesecake that is always a hit. Post Cereals just launched Ice Cream Pebbles, and this is the kind of ice cream that doesn’t melt— it’s yummy, crunchy bits of Pebbles in Rainbow Sherbet flavor. I incorporated these into both the crust and the cheesecake! You can use Oreo cookie crumbs or Graham Cracker crumbs for the crust— I tried both and liked the Oreo version the best. To make it even easier, though, buy the premade crumb crusts– in regular size or even mini for little versions of the cheesecake. Super easy, super cute, super delish!
You can also use Ice Cream Pebbles to make adorable Marshmallow stars which I put on Lollypop sticks. Another really imaginative and fun thing you can do Ice Cream Pebbles that is a great activity for the kids and a great way to celebrate the 4th of July in rainbow Star Spangled fashion!
*This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.
- 1 block full fat cream cheese
- 1 regular sized tub of whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Ice Cream Pebbles (plus more to sprinkle on top of cheescake)
- 2 cups of Oreo crumbs or Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup Ice Cream Pebbles (turn into crumbs by smashing them up a bit)
- 3 Tb butter
- 1 (10oz) package of Marshmallows
- 4 cups Ice Cream Pebbles
- Star shaped cookie cutter
- Lollipop sticks
- Combine room temperature cream cheese, whipped topping, vanilla and sugar in a standing mixer. Add Ice Cream Pebbles.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a large sauce pan. Add in Oreo or Graham Cracker Crumbs and Ice Cream Pebbles. Stir to combine.
- Press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Pour in No Bake Cheesecake batter over crust.
- Sprinkle with more Ice Cream Pebbles on top.
- Cover with tin foil and freeze.
- Take out of freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan.
- Add marshmallows and let them melt on low/medium heat.
- Add Ice Cream Pebbles and stir to combine.
- Press into a 9 x 11 cake pan and let cool.
- Using a star cookie cutter, cut out stars from the cake pan.
- Skewer bottom of each star with a lollipop stick.