Hope you guys had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! Got steak leftovers? No need to wait for another dinner….this is the perfect, protein packed breakfast for the next day! You can crisp up your taters, warm up your veggies and fold that perfectly cooked steak into an omelet or scramble topped with your favorite cheese. Steak Leftover tip: Don’t cut up all of your steak at dinner— it will be easier to reheat without drying out it out. Pop your meat into some tin foil (it will steam a bit while in the oven) and reheat at 400 for 5-7 minutes.
- Leftover steak, potato and veggies
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Warm up your leftover steak, potato and vegetables wrapped in foil for 5-7 minutes at 400.
- Whisk together 3 eggs and pour into a hot omelet pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- When one side is done, flip omelet and cook on other side.
- Fold in warmed up steak, potatoes and veggies.
- Top with your favorite cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
A huge thank you to the super talented Michelle Stuckey for the great photo featured in this recipe!