Saute ground beef and season and simmer? Nah….no time for all that fancy stuff! This is a simple shortcut only requiring 5 ingredients: Rotisserie chicken, taco shells, cilantro, salsa and cheese. Add in some jalapenos and cilantro if you want some added fresh flavor!
- 1 Rotisserie chicken cut up and diced
- 1 Tb chili powder
- pinch of kosher salt
- taco shells or lettuce leaves
- Take chicken meat off bird and dice.
- Season chicken with chili powder and kosher salt. Stir to combine.
- Heat up taco shells and stuff with chicken and top with your favorite taco toppings: Cheese, fresh cilantro, jalapenos, salsa, etc...